The Top Ten Reasons to Add Daily Gratefulness - 30 Days of Gratitude - Free Gratitude Template Download
Attitude of Gratitude
Just simply writing down 3 things I am grateful for - works! In a short amount of time I feel calmer and lighter. It can you from feeling good to GREAT!I find it easily helps me be more mindful and grounded. It's easy to notice even more things to be grateful for.
Here are the top 10 reasons to add this simple wellness activity to your life!
- LOWER YOUR STRESS LEVELS: When you feel stressed you learn to learn to close your eyes and run a list of what you're grateful for that moment. You may notice that a lot more small, good things are happening—or maybe you’ll notice the small, good things that were already happening.
- IMPROVE SELF ESTEEM: You realize how much you have, and feel moments of positivity. Instead of comparing yourself to others, you realize how much YOU have accomplished.
- FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS: The little things stay little. Where your thoughts go, energy flows. Gratitude brings happiness - who doesn't more of that? Gratitude does indeed increase happiness and reduce feelings of depression. Gratitude has also been found to reduce other negative emotions, including envy, resentment and even regret.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT YOURSELF: Facilitates empathy and self acceptance. Helps you become more self-aware
- IMPROVE SLEEP: Clears your mind and you go to bed with positive thoughts. Ending your day on a positive note could help you sleep better and for longer. I mean what more can you ask for?
- JUDGEMENT FREE: For your eyes only, you don't have to share with anyone. Soon you will find some really unique that YOU are grateful for.
- GAIN PERSPECTIVE: You realize how much abundance you have in your life, not what you lack.
- BECOME MORE GIVING: When you feel good you share your light and love without trying.
- IMPROVE HEALTH AND WELLNESS: You see the value in health and wellness which prompts you add to it.
- IMPROVE RELATIONSHIPS: Your positive vibes are magnetic. Becoming more connected to all of nature. Tell a friend, lover or family member what you are grateful for.
All it takes is a few moments of your time and a gratitude journal to record your thoughts. Studies have found that giving thanks and counting blessings can help people sleep better, lower stress and improve interpersonal relationships.