Quick Meal-in-a-Mug Recipes Your College Kid Can Make in Minutes
2 Things about College Kids..they’re always hungry and always on the go.
Here are a few quick Meal-in-a-Mug recipes they can make in a snap.
Banana Chocolate Muffin
1 ripe banana
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Mash the banana right in the mug until all the lumps are gone.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir until completely mixed in.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons milk (you can substitute water)
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients in mug and beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30-45 minutes until eggs are set. Enjoy!
Mac & Cheese
1/2 cup dry macaroni
3/4 cup water
4 tablespoons milk
1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
- Add macaroni and water to mug
- Microwave 3 1/2-4 minutes until macaroni is fully cooked
- Pour off the remaining water
- Stir in the milk, cornstarch and shredded cheese. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir well, add salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Thank goodness for microwaves! We love Amazon, just ship it right to them.