- 1 small to medium sized head of cauliflower – should yield 2 to 3 cups once processed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced basil
- 1/2 t rosemary
- ½ teaspoon minced oregano
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced bell peppers yellow, orange, red, and /or green
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup canned corn
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
Preheat oven 500 degree
- FOR CRUST:
- Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Combine cheeses and blend, add parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Add veggies to look like rainbow
Place the pizza back in the oven and bake for another 12-15 minutes.